The Manor house (XVII-XVIIIe)

 

The Manor house

The Golf course

Localisation Surroundings

Prices Availability

 

Booking Cancellation

References Press-book

Our partners

Contacts

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

index

The house dates back to the 17th and 18th centuries.

  • There are four bedrooms on the first floor ( Louis XV bedroom, African bedroom, Indian bedroom, childrens bedroom ) . High quality   bed linen and bedspread ( latex Dulopillo matresses )

  • Exposed beams, old tiled floor, wood panelling on the first floor, gas central heating .

  • Kitchen / dining room and living room with large fireplaces,  elm staircase from the 18th century .

  • The house is fitted out with all the modern facilities ( bathroom with bathtub and shower , fitted kitchen, independent utility room with washing machine and drier .)

  • outdoors:garden furniture,deck chairs and barbecue
  • ADSL broadband with wifi , sky satellite dish and digital terrestrial television, video tape recorder, DVD and CD players

 

 

 The manor house was built in the late 17th century by a relative of the famous French poet François de Malherbe (1555-1628 ) after whom the house was named . It was updated in the 18th century and remained  a property of the Malherbe family until the early 19th century.

 

  

 

The manor house from the back
 

Located in an outstanding , quiet and relaxing hilly environment ( 9- hole golf course on 7 hectare grounds, pond ) , the house has all the modern facilities for your comfort ( bathroom, fitted kitchen, gas central heating ) while keeping its traditional charm.